Monday, April 10, 2006

Customer Service in Malaysia

I really want to said something for the customer service in Malaysia.

I don't know why but it just very different between our country's customer service with some of the oversea country. I have been visit to Thailand lately, their customer service really make me feel comfortable and pleasant. Not only hotel's customer service, even their night market's stall owner give me that feeling.

I am karaoke lover, i always like to go singing in one of the KTV in KL. The customer service when first they started their service here is good, but lately i really found their customer service do not show their professional. May be they think their KTV is famous and everyone like to go there, so ignore the good service they should provide!

I really hope everyone in service business take it seriously, we don't ask for very very good service, but a comfortable way to solve the problem...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home