Thursday, November 23, 2006

Best Friend's Wedding

To My Best Friend ~ Jennifer,

Congratulation on your wedding and i am so happy you invite me to your registration ceremony. Nevertheless, i am so glad that you found you love one. Hope you both have a happy and sweet sweet life ever after.




From: Hilde

November 22, 2006 - This is really a very memorable day for me and of course for my best friend, Jennifer. She is my best friend since college, an intelligent and nice girl. She is having her registration ceremony at JPN, Putrajaya. I am so glad i have been invite and attend the ceremony.


Morning around 9pm we depart from Looi's house and heading to JPN at Putrajaya. We took about 1 hour to arrived there. After that they take the number and waiting for the registration ceremony. While waiting, of course we will not waste time by keep taking photo with the couple. They are so happy and we all so excited to see them finally register.



Ceremony when smooth and they become husband and wife officially around 11 plus, and all the guest invited for a lunch with the couple after the ceremony. We are having our lunch at Putrajaya Seafood Restaurant at Taman Botani. We have a great time talking to each other and having a nice lunch there, thanks for the couple. Thanks my friend.

This is the photo i like it most.

More photo is available publish at the following URL:
http://hildewong.blogs.friendster.com/photos/jens_registration_day/
http://tw.myblog.yahoo.com/hilde-stage/gallery?fid=25

2 Comments:

At 11:53 AM, Blogger Jennifer said...

Thank you for being there my dear and thank you for sharing my happiness and making my day. Thank you for taking so many lovely photos for us. Love ya.

 
At 2:52 PM, Blogger 席德 said...

It's my pleasure dear...

 

Post a Comment

<< Home